May 3, 2011

What A Dog Wants

The seed of The Good Dog was planted years ago. I've always loved animals more than the average person seems too, especially dogs and cats. After many years of working in shelter environments, and using the services of other, less-than-spectacular pet care businesses, I began to understand that not only was there a market for something better, but that I was the person who should be filling the void and providing what I always wanted  for my own animals: the BEST

Today  The Good Dog provides loving day and night care for pets (in my home or yours) and other services including dog-walking and airport/hotel pickup and drop-off. 

One dayThe Good Dog will be a full-service luxury "hotel for dogs." a fabulous day and night care facility, with grooming, retail, space for training, events, and more!




No comments:

Post a Comment