August 14, 2010

Quest For Shoe Thief Continues: New Theft, No Confessions.

When I arrived home last night, I CSI'd the perimiter for new evidence. I uncovered this new crime scene:

 What you see in this grainy evidence photo is a black suede loafer. This is a new crime, in that officials had cleared this area just yesterday, and this loafer was NOT, I repeat NOT out of the closet, in fact they were located in the other end of said closet, so they are yards (ok a few feet) from their original position.  Detectives have narrowed theories to one of two scenarios:

1: Loafer was too heavy for the unsub to transport any further, and the heist was aborted. or,
2: The heist was interrupted, perhaps a someone witnessed the crime in progress, and the mission was abandoned.

I have interrogated the three furry "persons of interest" identified as being in the vicinity during prior crimes. No one is talking. Well, okay they can't talk. But no one is talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment